RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
Kumusta Na?

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » Engineering Department - Where Innovation meets Design View previous topic
View next topic
Kumusta Na?
bloodninja18
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Kumusta Na? Reply with quote
Hello everyone, I graduated last 2007. Musta na mga kapatid nating DOST scholar? Became a registered mechanical engineer the same year. Started working only last year. One helluva job search I should say. Nahirapan din ako maghanap ng work kahit DOST scholar pa ko. It didn't do much kasi skills pa din tinitingnan ng mga employers. Dunno, maybe it's bad luck. I remember missing out on some pretty good opportunities, just cause I was at the wrong place at supposedly the right time, hehehe. So ongoing scholars, take heed. Be alert okay?

I've considered going abroad, but of course there's the obligation we need to deal with. And honestly, skillwise, I don't have much yet. I've been dragging myself for a year now. Waiting for another chance. But with the recession and all, I guess I just have to wait and see.

And if you want my advice, guys, sharpen your skills, make them razor-sharp. You're gonna need them. It's hard being a newbie in the outside world. Believe me. The more qualifications you have, the better. And since fresh graduates tayo nagsisimula, with no experience, academics kayo bumawi.. Anyway it's what we are good at. DOST scholars right?

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » Engineering Department - Where Innovation meets Design All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: