RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
ChE trend

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » Engineering Department - Where Innovation meets Design View previous topic
View next topic
ChE trend
cT4_08
Advanced Prime Mover
Advanced Prime Mover

Post ChE trend Reply with quote
pwede po ba malaman kung ano ang latest trend and future thrusts sa field of Chemical engineering in and out of our country?

your answer will really help me in having a wider view in the real picture of the field regarding the topic.

i am doing this for a reason that i do not just want to rely int the internet, because there were sites that were really unreliable...

but i have considered surfing it anyways and also, our school have these databases and i got some information about the topic but still i want to consider your answers. I want it straight from the chemical engineers!!!

i hope you can help me...,
l-.-l cha'L'

Faculty of Engineering
University of Santo Tomas
Espana Blvd., Manila
Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jehzeel Laurente
Supreme Quality Rate
Supreme Quality Rate

Post Reply with quote
oh.. I don't have any single idea para ma share sayo...

(looking for DOST Chem Engs.... ) Blue_PDT_01_06

E-mail: jehzlau@dostscholars.org
Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:29 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
neolle
Supreme Quality Rate
Supreme Quality Rate

Post Reply with quote
Hello cT4_08,

I don't hear much of chemical engineering nowadays, siguro I'm just not tuned to the right station. But here's a peek on whats happening inside chem labs - http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/chem_lab/index.html.

www.adaycalledtoday.blogspot.com
www.neolle.i.ph
www.squidoo.com/amazingdavao
www.squidoo.com/tribuhagtik

For Visual Basic programmers visit our forum:
http://www.xtremevbtalk.com
Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Clarence
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
HI.. What exact detail ang gus2 mong malaman? in my case kasi, ako ang gumagawa ng sarili kong path of my career. I mean, most chemical engineers na kakilala ko (being a year grad only) are settling pa rin sa field na tingin nila ay most comfortable sila. In my case, I am working right now sa isang power plant which most people are mechanical engineers but I want to prove them that even chemical engineers can do their work to prove that chemical engineers are really universal engineers. I hope nka-help aq kahit panu s question m..
Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:34 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » Engineering Department - Where Innovation meets Design All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: