RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
BS Graduate me.. after 5 years.. pano na mkkwala sa contract
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars View previous topic
View next topic
BS Graduate me.. after 5 years.. pano na mkkwala sa contract
JHL
DOST-SEI Administrator
DOST-SEI Administrator

Post Reply with quote
markiemark wrote:
Well, let me share you my experience when I applied for the final clearance.
OK, my job was not that in-line with my course. I am a graduate of ECE but I ended up in Banking, though I specialized in IT/application systems. Yes, technically dapat sa Comsci to, pero nitry ko pa rin magpa-clearance.

I have to get the clearance that week kasi the next week na yung flight ko. So i submitted my COE and they proceeded with processing the papers. They didnt object sa job description ko, but they did not considered yung isang part time job ko na 2 months (working sa SM). So ang siste neto, SHORT ako ng 2 MONTHS sa 5 years tenure ko! Amfness, pati ba yun di na nila pinatawad? haha anyway, I didnt get the clearance within 3 days. Reason nila, yung first 2 years daw eh WALA SILANG RECORD, that kelangan nila MAGREQUEST ng computation sa school na pinanggalingan ko. Grabe hassle talaga, I needed to come back to school to talk with their representative and personally get it. Super abala talaga nangyari sa akin tapos I needed to pay hmm i forgot the exact figure pero around 3K something yun. Amfness..

Inisip ko na lang na finally nakalaya din ako hehehe..

grabe napagadaanan mo.. ako din di pa ako naka submit ng requirements lalo na yung yellow form after ko ang graduaet :D pati diploma at TOR ko di ko pa nabigay sa DOST.. naku po hassle to.. bayaran ko nalang DOST pag may pera para no questions asked. Blue_PDT_01_06

parang may kaibigan akong similar sa story mo dati.. nag work din sya sa SM at hindi na consider yung pag work nya doon..

thanks for sharing your experience markiemark Blue_PDT_01_15

Nursing Jobs Abroad :: Cebu Pacific
Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:55 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
boom_zoom
Genuine Prime Mover
Genuine Prime Mover

Post Reply with quote
Greg H. Mendoza wrote:
boom_zoom wrote:
hey guys! im back! tagal ko din nawala dito.. hehehe,,, was just bn busy..

anyway, finally nakuha ko na din FINAL CLEARANCE ko from DOST. hehehe malaya na ako. waaaahehehehe... im finally cleared!

kukuha na rin kasi akong passport so kelangan ko na ma-cleared.

g'luck sa inyong mga di pa cleared. ayusin nyo na ngayn 'gat maaga pa. ciao!!!

post ka naman ng step by step instructions at experience mo sa pagka kuha ng final clearance para ma share sa ibang scholars Blue_PDT_01_15

sorry late reply, ngayn lang ulit ako naka-visit d2..
eto nangyari sa case ko....
i'll give you all the facts muna:
1) 3yrs course ko (Diploma of Technology major in Computer Technology)
2) Graduated 2003
3) my jobs were "somewhat" related to my field (a total of 3.5 yrs - more than what has to be rendered to DOST supposedly)
a. Computer Technician for 1yr
b. Call Center job at Etelecare as TSR supporting Dell laptops and PCs for 1yr
c. Call Center job at Sykes as TSP supporting AT&T networking for 1.5 yr
d. currently im working at Verizon Alabang as Install/Network Engineer (for almost 2yrs now)
4) I have COE for each job (excluding my current job of course)
5) never filed a yellow or blue form as what you call it

so given the facts above, eto lang experience ko....
i went to DOST Main at Bicutan, bringing with me all my COEs (of course this is impt) and TOR (just in case they needed it - but they didnt ask for it though).
They just let me fill-up the Final Clearance form and asked for my COEs, basically thats it! no other requirements. (of course this is only for my case given the facts above- we all have different scenarios)
Given the fact that i didnt even filed for yellow or blue forms. (sabagay tagal na akong graduate and im working already) - yung sa case ko para sakin madali lang process.
I waited 3 working days to get the Final Clearance,,,, and ola, i got it!

my best advice would be to get the Final Clearance once you have worked for the equivalent yrs or more for the services rendered para walang nang hassle. and xempre, dapat may supporting docs especially yung COE as a proof.
pero i think any job would do kahit na hindi mo field, as long as meron kang COE, kasi ang impt naka-serve ka sa Pinas to the least. imo.

hope this would be helpful.. gluck sa mga kukuha pa ng clearance...

Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:07 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
boom_zoom
Genuine Prime Mover
Genuine Prime Mover

Post Reply with quote
eto naman ang scenario ko currently.....
Last year July or August 2008 i got my Final Clearance.
So i have to submit a photocopy each for DFA, BI, and NBI to clear my name or lets say unlist me. pero di ko pa nagawa, kakatamad kasi.

my question is:
Do DOST submit every year the updated list to those 3 constitutions (w/out my name on it already because im already cleared)??????
If they do, usually what time of the year would they be updating and sending the list to all the 3????
Right now, its already February and hopefully my name is already unlisted.
Coz im planning to get a Passport maybe next month and it would be less-hassle if you bring with you the Clearance all the time. y'know what i mean. say for example i'll get an NBI clreance, we wouldnt want to be interviewed again because of the said HIT because the list is not updated and they'll ask for the clearance.
I mean, im OK w/ bringing the Clearance just to be sure (coz its what i should do, just in case), but hey, DOST should be updating the list right???

hopefully, you guys could answer my query above. thanks!!!

Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:23 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jehzeel Laurente
Supreme Quality Rate
Supreme Quality Rate

Post Reply with quote
boom_zoom wrote:
So i have to submit a photocopy each for DFA, BI, and NBI to clear my name or lets say unlist me. pero di ko pa nagawa, kakatamad kasi.

my question is:
Do DOST submit every year the updated list to those 3 constitutions (w/out my name on it already because im already cleared)??????
If they do, usually what time of the year would they be updating and sending the list to all the 3????
Coz im planning to get a Passport maybe next month and it would be less-hassle if you bring with you the Clearance all the time. y'know what i mean. say for example i'll get an NBI clreance, we wouldnt want to be interviewed again because of the said HIT because the list is not updated and they'll ask for the clearance.
I mean, im OK w/ bringing the Clearance just to be sure (coz its what i should do, just in case), but hey, DOST should be updating the list right???

wow! thanks for sharing about this boom_zoom! finally ur cleared! congrats malaya ka na! yay!

E-mail: jehzlau@dostscholars.org
Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:33 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
boom_zoom
Genuine Prime Mover
Genuine Prime Mover

Post Reply with quote
huhuhhuh di pa rin nasagot tanong ko...

repost ko lang...

my question is:

Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:27 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Janice
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
hi...

same sa Q below, SY (10 months) or CY (12 months) yung iconsider for computation?

kelan kaya tayo magkakaroon ng online application for final clearance? Blue_PDT_01_06

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:29 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slowhand
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Meron po akong ginawang blog tungkol sa paglaya... Reply with quote
Pakibasa na lang po dito para po sa requirements...salamat po!

http://www.gayward-concepts.com/?p=290

Sana dumating na clearance ko this week...hehehe. Blue_PDT_01_01

Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Janice
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
Thanks! I read your blog, its great... Blue_PDT_01_06

Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:31 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lynx3007
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
d2 sa amin sa cebu kailangan din ng letter of request... nakalimutan ko na kung kanino i-address. basta kasama daw yun... tinamad na ako kumuha eh. tsaka wla na plano mag-abroad.!!! dpat talaga total 5yrs ang nsa mga certificate of employement mo dito sa pinas,

Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:51 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
rome1987
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
hello, dost scholar ako for 2 yrs, ung JUNIOR LEVEL SCHOLARSHIP FOR PHYSICS TEACHING, ask ko lng kung do i have to teach for 2 yrs din to comply with the contract or any job will do as long as may certification from employer na i've worked in the Phil for 2 yrs?..answers will be highly appreciated, thanks...

Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:41 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
galinam
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Yellow Form Reply with quote
I graduated this March 2009 pero d p aq nag filled up ng yellow form..

ok lng b un if ska q n ackasuhin ung yekllow form pag after q n mag work ng equivakent s years n n enjoy q ung scholarship?
wala b mgging conflict un s pgkuha n ng clearance? Blue_PDT_01_11
Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:28 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: