RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
master degree

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 2001-Present DOST-SEI scholars View previous topic
View next topic
master degree
ivanescence56
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post master degree Reply with quote
good day fellow dost scholars. i'm ivan, a graduate under the dost scholarship, before i was employed, the dost bicutan sent me an offer to continue my studies in the masters degree under their scholarship. i want to ask because one of the requirements in their scholarship is that i should enroll in a dost recognized or accredited universities. my question is what are the accredited universisties of dost? are any dost recognized universities in the provinces like bicol region? and can i have an email addres of any employee of the dost so i cann ask further? thanks for the information you can give me. god bless and more power to us!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Ferscavan
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post weee Reply with quote
.. well you can coordinate directly to DOST where your area is located.. marami ata cla accredited schools of course UP and MSU is one of them.. so better check some..

fers_cavan@yahoo.com javascript:emoticon('Blue_PDT_01_01')

Warehousing and Logistics
NCCC Group of Companies
Davao City, Philippines
Tue May 17, 2011 10:59 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 2001-Present DOST-SEI scholars All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: