RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
The Easiest Way to Get a Travel Clearance
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 2001-Present DOST-SEI scholars View previous topic
View next topic
The Easiest Way to Get a Travel Clearance
alpha
Supreme Erudite Data Analyst
Supreme Erudite Data Analyst

Post Reply with quote
i suggest you call or visit the dost national office,,Godbless

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
rasanchez
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post NBI Clearance and Passport Reply with quote
Gud morning fellow dost scholar,

Magtanong lang ako regarding passport application, makakaapply ba ako kahit d pa tapos ung service obligation ko? requirement ba s dfa ung nbi clearance for travel abroad?

anu mgandang gawin? gusto ko lang mag aply ng pasport kahit d pa tapos ung service obligation ko, pede ba yun? this is to be ready for future travel abroad, or mbilis lang ba magapply kung may tentative sked n ung travel abroad, from docst temporary clearance to nbi clerance to passport, to immigration clerance? mga ilang weeks from acquiring guarantee letter from my company?

salamat ng marami...
Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:42 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
bcelcunag
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
hi everyone! im new here. id like to ask because im confused. i didnt acquire for a dost clearance but i have had my nbi clearance and my passport already since 2009. im going to renew the passport because it expired last may and im going to travel before the year ends. i think i have already served the dost contract, im working for 7 years now. upon renewing should i get the dost clearance first or i can renew the passport even without the clearance? upon application of my first passport, they didnt ask for the dost clearance.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
administrator
DOST-SEI Administrator
DOST-SEI Administrator

Post Reply with quote
bcelcunag wrote:
hi everyone! im new here. id like to ask because im confused. i didnt acquire for a dost clearance but i have had my nbi clearance and my passport already since 2009. im going to renew the passport because it expired last may and im going to travel before the year ends. i think i have already served the dost contract, im working for 7 years now. upon renewing should i get the dost clearance first or i can renew the passport even without the clearance? upon application of my first passport, they didnt ask for the dost clearance.

Yep, the DFA will never ask for your clearance. You need to go to the Bureau of Immigration to check if you have derogatory records. Bring your DOST clearance with you. :D

We live among you, hidden in plain sight, we have a different language, but we don't speak it, we are elite, but we don't flaunt it, we are different, but we are on...
DOST-SEI Alumni Community :: DOST-SEI Web Mail
Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 2001-Present DOST-SEI scholars All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: