RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
DOST-SEI Scholars are no longer in the BOI watchlist

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » Welcome to DOST-SEI Online Community View previous topic
View next topic
DOST-SEI Scholars are no longer in the BOI watchlist
administrator
DOST-SEI Administrator
DOST-SEI Administrator

Post DOST-SEI Scholars are no longer in the BOI watchlist Reply with quote
Pursuant to the legal opinion of the Honorable Department of Justice Secretary particularly disapproving the Memorandum of Agreement between the Department of Science and Technology and the Bureau of Immigration, the Chief of the Information and Communications Technology Section is directed to remove the names of ANY and ALL scholars in the Watchlist (DOST/CHED/SUC Scholars) within five (5) days from receipt of this Order. Pending the total removal of these names, scholars whose names appear in the Watchlist shall be allowed to leave without being required to present any cmm issued by the Bureau, unless the concerned scholar is prevented to travel by some other lawful case.

The Chief of the Airport Operations Division is directed to inform all supervisors and immigration officers to comply with this directive and insure compliance with the same., as stated in the memorandum from BOI commissioner dated June 14, 2012.

SOURCE: http://www.bewilled.com/2013/05/dost-scholars-are-now-free-from-travel.html

We live among you, hidden in plain sight, we have a different language, but we don't speak it, we are elite, but we don't flaunt it, we are different, but we are on...
DOST-SEI Alumni Community :: DOST-SEI Web Mail
Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:08 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Ryan Gulleban
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
This is a good news..

Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
makee18
Savant Prime Mover
Savant Prime Mover

Post Reply with quote
the DFA still requires Scholars to have their Final Clearnace before issuing passport.... Blue_PDT_01_20

Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:24 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
JHL
DOST-SEI Administrator
DOST-SEI Administrator

Post Reply with quote
Sakin hindi na. Nung kumuha me sa DFA ng passport, wala na hiningi na clearance. And I'm not yet cleared sa DOST. :D

Nursing Jobs Abroad :: Cebu Pacific
Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:25 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Tedz
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
Mga ka-iskolar, hindi pa po ako nkapag final clearance pero nkakuha ako ng NBI ko at passport noong 2010 ng wlang problema, pinalad n makaalis at nasa middle east ngaun.

Ang kaso po nung magrerenew ako ng passport ko dito sa Jeddah PIC inabisuhan ako na nasa watchlist order pa din ako kaya pending po sa ngaun yung renewal ko. Humihingi ang PIC ng clearance ko eh wala akong maipakita. Hindi rin po ako makakuha kasi nandito ako sa ibang bansa.

Mairerenew pa ba yung passport ko kahit my WLO pa din ako at walang clearance n maibigay?

Maraming Salamat po

Blue_PDT_01_14

Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:01 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ashtar_aiza
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
so ibig sabihin po nito, makakakuha na po ako ng nbi (for abroad) at passport kahit hindi pa cleared?
Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
deio
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
hello good day this may sound like a music that keeps on repeating itself but i just want to prepare myself in any case.

i was a scholar of DOST last 2009 and i enjoy the scholarship for 1 semester when my grade came out it shows that i got an INC, the next semester i was not able to avail the privilege of a scholar.

i stopped for a year and find other ways to continue my studies, however i transfer and shifted to accounting technology course which of course not a priority subject of DOST.

now the bottom line is, do i have to pay the DOST for the 1 semester and 12% interest and how much could it be? if i want my NBI clearance?

Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deio
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Re: DOST-SEI Scholars are no longer in the BOI watchlist Reply with quote
administrator wrote:
Pursuant to the legal opinion of the Honorable Department of Justice Secretary particularly disapproving the Memorandum of Agreement between the Department of Science and Technology and the Bureau of Immigration, the Chief of the Information and Communications Technology Section is directed to remove the names of ANY and ALL scholars in the Watchlist (DOST/CHED/SUC Scholars) within five (5) days from receipt of this Order. Pending the total removal of these names, scholars whose names appear in the Watchlist shall be allowed to leave without being required to present any cmm issued by the Bureau, unless the concerned scholar is prevented to travel by some other lawful case.

The Chief of the Airport Operations Division is directed to inform all supervisors and immigration officers to comply with this directive and insure compliance with the same., as stated in the memorandum from BOI commissioner dated June 14, 2012.

SOURCE: http://www.bewilled.com/2013/05/dost-scholars-are-now-free-from-travel.html

so does that mean only the immigration??? how about the NBI? NBI clearance just a thought of it annoys me much even if i dont need it for now. hope that i would'nt have a HIT in NBI when i ask for NBI clearance soon....

GOD BLESS

Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jehzeel Laurente
Supreme Quality Rate
Supreme Quality Rate

Post Re: DOST-SEI Scholars are no longer in the BOI watchlist Reply with quote
deio wrote:
administrator wrote:

so does that mean only the immigration??? how about the NBI? NBI clearance just a thought of it annoys me much even if i dont need it for now. hope that i would'nt have a HIT in NBI when i ask for NBI clearance soon....

GOD BLESS

We're still on the NBI watchlist. I went to the NBI office just today to secure an NBI clearance. Sadly they asked me to come back this 30th of September 2015, because I'm in the Hit List. Haha! :D

E-mail: jehzlau@dostscholars.org
Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » Welcome to DOST-SEI Online Community All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: