RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
DA VINCI CODE CHAPTER 53

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » The Writers not the Righters View previous topic
View next topic
DA VINCI CODE CHAPTER 53
RRP
Professional Data Analyst

Post DA VINCI CODE CHAPTER 53 Reply with quote
Chapter 53
?Monsieur Vernet!? The night manager of the Depository Bank of Zurich felt relieved to hear the bank president?s voice on the phone. ?Where did you go, sir? The police are here, everyone is waiting for you!?
?I have a little problem,? the bank president said, sounding distressed. ?I need your help right away.?
You have more than a little problem , the manager thought. The police had entirely surrounded the bank and were threatening to have the DCPJ captain himself show up with the warrant the bank had demanded. ?How can I help you, sir??
?Armored truck number three. I need to find it.?
Puzzled, the manager checked his delivery schedule. ?It?s here. Downstairs at the loading dock.?
?Actually, no. The truck was stolen by the two individuals the police are tracking.?
?What? How did they drive out??
?I can?t go into the specifics on the phone, but we have a situation here that could potentially be extremely unfortunate for the bank.?
?What do you need me to do, sir??
?I?d like you to activate the truck?s emergency transponder.?
The night manager?s eyes moved to the LoJack control box across the room. Like many armored cars, each of the bank?s trucks had been equipped with a radiocontrolled homing device, which could be activated remotely from the bank. The manager had only used the emergency system once, after a hijacking, and it had worked flawlessly - locating the truck and transmitting the coordinates to the authorities automatically. Tonight, however, the manager had the impression the president was hoping for a bit more prudence. ?Sir, you are aware that if I activate the LoJack system, the transponder will simultaneously inform the authorities that we have a problem.?
Vernet was silent for several seconds. ?Yes, I know. Do it anyway. Truck number three. I?ll hold. I need the exact location of that truck the instant you have it.?
?Right away, sir.?
Thirty seconds later, forty kilometers away, hidden in the undercarriage of the armored truck, a tiny transponder blinked to life.

-RYE82703
Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
RRP

Post reminder Reply with quote
The views & perception of the author of this book, The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown, does not represent my personal belief & faith. I assume readers are mature enough to understand that this book has been classified as "fiction"... it is your prerogative to believe or not whatever u may have read....

thanks for your time.....

RRP

-RYE82703
Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
RRP

Post 1 Reply with quote
ANOTHER REMINDER.....

The poster has NO INTENTION whatsoever to convince or deviate the reader's faith or belief...

This book was posted to help the reader familiarize himself/herself with the topic.

Again may i remind that this book has been classified as "FICTION" and though it may have some facts which were based on true events most of them MIGHT BE coincidental.

Thanks again for taking time reading this post!

-RRP

-RYE82703
Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
JHL
DOST-SEI Administrator
DOST-SEI Administrator

Post Reply with quote
sa bawat da vinci chapter mag post din ako para masaya. hehehe....

Nursing Jobs Abroad :: Cebu Pacific
Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:14 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » The Writers not the Righters All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: