RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
Wi-fi or WiMax?...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » Information Technology Zone - Programmer's Resource View previous topic
View next topic
Wi-fi or WiMax?...
Author Message
ice
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 2129
Location: Davao City

Post Reply with quote
ferdinand_lozada wrote:
uu!
ayan oh! pinost ko sa taas...
pakikanta na lang...


Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_16 wag mainis relax lang smile tawa poh Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_12

_________________

Ice Co. & Chili Cool Site | Aice Nice Concepts | Isis' Insights
Thu May 31, 2007 8:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tanom
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 2159
Location: Pilipinas, Game ka na ba?!

Post Reply with quote
Blue_PDT_01_04 Blue_PDT_01_04 Blue_PDT_01_04 Blue_PDT_01_04 Blue_PDT_01_04 Blue_PDT_01_04

_________________
Thanks and best regards,
MMM
please visit:
http://www.bugits..com
http://euts.wordpress.com
http://bisrocklyrics.blogspot.com
Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:28 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ice
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 2129
Location: Davao City

Post Reply with quote
Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_16

Ferdi Nom

gosh Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_12

_________________

Ice Co. & Chili Cool Site | Aice Nice Concepts | Isis' Insights
Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tanom
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 2159
Location: Pilipinas, Game ka na ba?!

Post Reply with quote
Blue_PDT_01_04 Blue_PDT_01_04 Blue_PDT_01_04 Blue_PDT_01_04

_________________
Thanks and best regards,
MMM
please visit:
http://www.bugits..com
http://euts.wordpress.com
http://bisrocklyrics.blogspot.com
Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:55 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ice
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 2129
Location: Davao City

Post Reply with quote
hi ferds any reactions Blue_PDT_01_12

_________________

Ice Co. & Chili Cool Site | Aice Nice Concepts | Isis' Insights
Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ferdinand_lozada
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 1036
Location: Kuala Lumpur

Post Reply with quote
no comment

_________________
==========================
There's more to life than here and now.
==========================
Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:44 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ice
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 2129
Location: Davao City

Post Reply with quote
ferdinand_lozada wrote:
no comment



ooops hope hindi ka na pikon ha? Blue_PDT_01_14

_________________

Ice Co. & Chili Cool Site | Aice Nice Concepts | Isis' Insights
Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ferdinand_lozada
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 1036
Location: Kuala Lumpur

Post Reply with quote
nyak! di po me konpi! ahehehe Blue_PDT_01_08
Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:28 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ice
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 2129
Location: Davao City

Post Reply with quote
ferdinand_lozada wrote:
nyak! di po me konpi! ahehehe Blue_PDT_01_08


hindi ko lang maiwasan mapansin
pero hindi ako nagko-compare ha Blue_PDT_01_12

kasi nakakatawa eh kayong dalawa ni Tanom parang mag Best Friend Blue_PDT_01_12

kung si Tanom letter by letter binabaliktad...
ikaw naman by Syllables

ang saya saya sa Forum grabe Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_12

pano create ka rin ng another topic baliktad by syllables??? Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12


_________________

Ice Co. & Chili Cool Site | Aice Nice Concepts | Isis' Insights
Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tanom
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 2159
Location: Pilipinas, Game ka na ba?!

Post Reply with quote
ice wrote:
ferdinand_lozada wrote:
nyak! di po me konpi! ahehehe Blue_PDT_01_08

hindi ko lang maiwasan mapansin
pero hindi ako nagko-compare ha Blue_PDT_01_12
kasi nakakatawa eh kayong dalawa ni Tanom parang mag Best Friend Blue_PDT_01_12
kung si Tanom letter by letter binabaliktad...
ikaw naman by Syllables
ang saya saya sa Forum grabe Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_12
pano create ka rin ng another topic baliktad by syllables??? Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12

i got the idea to make the thread dahil kay ferdie.. and of course, tinuring ko na ring best friend yang amigo ko na yan! yon po ice..

_________________
Thanks and best regards,
MMM
please visit:
http://www.bugits..com
http://euts.wordpress.com
http://bisrocklyrics.blogspot.com
Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:58 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ice
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 2129
Location: Davao City

Post Reply with quote
tanom wrote:
ice wrote:
ferdinand_lozada wrote:
nyak! di po me konpi! ahehehe Blue_PDT_01_08

hindi ko lang maiwasan mapansin
pero hindi ako nagko-compare ha Blue_PDT_01_12
kasi nakakatawa eh kayong dalawa ni Tanom parang mag Best Friend Blue_PDT_01_12
kung si Tanom letter by letter binabaliktad...
ikaw naman by Syllables
ang saya saya sa Forum grabe Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_12
pano create ka rin ng another topic baliktad by syllables??? Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12

i got the idea to make the thread dahil kay ferdie.. and of course, tinuring ko na ring best friend yang amigo ko na yan! yon po ice..





Buti naman sarap pakingan sana mabasa eto ni Ferdi
Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12

_________________

Ice Co. & Chili Cool Site | Aice Nice Concepts | Isis' Insights
Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tanom
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 2159
Location: Pilipinas, Game ka na ba?!

Post Reply with quote
ice wrote:
tanom wrote:
ice wrote:
ferdinand_lozada wrote:
nyak! di po me konpi! ahehehe Blue_PDT_01_08

hindi ko lang maiwasan mapansin
pero hindi ako nagko-compare ha Blue_PDT_01_12
kasi nakakatawa eh kayong dalawa ni Tanom parang mag Best Friend Blue_PDT_01_12
kung si Tanom letter by letter binabaliktad...
ikaw naman by Syllables
ang saya saya sa Forum grabe Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_16 Blue_PDT_01_12
pano create ka rin ng another topic baliktad by syllables??? Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12

i got the idea to make the thread dahil kay ferdie.. and of course, tinuring ko na ring best friend yang amigo ko na yan! yon po ice..


Buti naman sarap pakingan sana mabasa eto ni Ferdi
Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12

at syempre pa.. ikaw rin.. best friend na rin kita sa forum na to.. Blue_PDT_01_19 Blue_PDT_01_19 Blue_PDT_01_19

_________________
Thanks and best regards,
MMM
please visit:
http://www.bugits..com
http://euts.wordpress.com
http://bisrocklyrics.blogspot.com
Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:42 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ice
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 2129
Location: Davao City

Post Reply with quote

Salamat naman, TFF, True friends sa Forum
Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12

_________________

Ice Co. & Chili Cool Site | Aice Nice Concepts | Isis' Insights
Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tanom
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 2159
Location: Pilipinas, Game ka na ba?!

Post Reply with quote
ice wrote:

Salamat naman, TFF, True friends sa Forum
Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12

of course! Blue_PDT_01_18 Blue_PDT_01_18 Blue_PDT_01_18

_________________
Thanks and best regards,
MMM
please visit:
http://www.bugits..com
http://euts.wordpress.com
http://bisrocklyrics.blogspot.com
Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:46 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ice
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 2129
Location: Davao City

Post Reply with quote

TFF channel!!! ahihihi bagay ah
Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_12

_________________

Ice Co. & Chili Cool Site | Aice Nice Concepts | Isis' Insights
Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » Information Technology Zone - Programmer's Resource All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Copyright © 2006 - 2013. DOST-SEI Scholars Online Community. All Rights Reserved