RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
HOW to GET an NBI CLEARANCE????

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars View previous topic
View next topic
HOW to GET an NBI CLEARANCE????
grimalkinlee
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post HOW to GET an NBI CLEARANCE???? Reply with quote
Where to go if naHIT kaw sa NBI? And ano ung mga kelangan.. and kanino ka dapat lumapit sa SEI? Blue_PDT_01_07 Blue_PDT_01_08

Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Jehzeel Laurente
Supreme Quality Rate
Supreme Quality Rate

Post Reply with quote
May post na po about dyan, and it's here:

http://dostscholars.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=530

Pero if you don't want to read that post. Simply visit the nearest DOST Office in your Region. ^__^ Bali ask for a certification na pwede ka na releasan ng NBI Clearance, and DOST will ask you for some requirements.

Kung di mo pa napasa eto, you should pass this to DOST:

1. TOR (Transcript of Records)
2. 2x2 ID Picture (2pcs)
3. Photocopy of Diploma (also bring the orginal copy for verification)
4. Completely filled up na Yellow Form (Hingi ka nalang sa DOST, marami sila neto)

At baka meron pang ibang requirements na wala dyan, para sure ka bago pumunta sa DOST Office, tawag ka nalang muna, para di sayang ang fare ^_^

(632) 837-20-71 to 82

E-mail: jehzlau@dostscholars.org
Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Greg H. Mendoza
Professional Data Analyst
Professional Data Analyst

Post Reply with quote
Yep. ayun yun yung related post grimalkinlee! hehehe naunahan lang ako ni Jehzeel sa pag reply.. hmmmmp! sayang! Blue_PDT_01_06

Basta punta ka lang po sa DOST office kahit san na DOST office para maka kuha ng certificate to present to the NBI ^__^

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
nazamlao
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
Here's a good guide I found on the web.

NBI Clearance guide for DOST Scholars: http://dunongkalye.wordpress.com

Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
administrator
DOST-SEI Administrator
DOST-SEI Administrator

Post Reply with quote
In case nakuha mo na ang final clearance mo, eto na next na gagawin mo :) [For terminated and graduate]

When is a final DOST-SEI clearance issued?

A scholar whose scholarship is terminated for failure to comply with the scholarship requirements at anytime within the first two years shall be issued a FINAL DOST-SEI clearance together with the notice of termination.

A scholar-graduate must submit certification/s of employment for the required period and/or other requirements. After evaluation of said cmm, she/he has been found to have fully complied with her/his service/financial obligations, the FINAL DOST- SEI clearance shall be issued.
The DOST-SEI clearance must be presented to the NBI, DFA, and BID to have her/his name cleared
for issuance of NBI clearance (for local employment or travel abroad), passport or clearance to travel out of the country, respectively.

We live among you, hidden in plain sight, we have a different language, but we don't speak it, we are elite, but we don't flaunt it, we are different, but we are on...
DOST-SEI Alumni Community :: DOST-SEI Web Mail
Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
eyesbox
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
administrator wrote:
In case nakuha mo na ang final clearance mo, eto na next na gagawin mo :) [For terminated and graduate]

When is a final DOST-SEI clearance issued?

A scholar whose scholarship is terminated for failure to comply with the scholarship requirements at anytime within the first two years shall be issued a FINAL DOST-SEI clearance together with the notice of termination.

A scholar-graduate must submit certification/s of employment for the required period and/or other requirements. After evaluation of said cmm, she/he has been found to have fully complied with her/his service/financial obligations, the FINAL DOST- SEI clearance shall be issued.
The DOST-SEI clearance must be presented to the NBI, DFA, and BID to have her/his name cleared
for issuance of NBI clearance (for local employment or travel abroad), passport or clearance to travel out of the country, respectively.

I know this is an old thread but this is somewhat related to my problem. I was terminated on my first year(verbal termination by the one in charge in our region) but did not receive any termination letter. How can I process my final clearance?
Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:47 am View user's profile Send private message
rocknolds
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
visit your nearest regional dost office
m not sure if we can already get a form online

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:58 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: