RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
Help needed! Please. NBI/ABROAD

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars View previous topic
View next topic
Help needed! Please. NBI/ABROAD

Given the chance (If you live again or for your children) will you adviced them to avail of the DOST SEI scholarship even if they want to pursue another course/career path?
YES kahit ibang course ang gusto nila. Sayang!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
NO dahil ibang course ang gusto nila. Sayang din!
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

jika
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Help needed! Please. NBI/ABROAD Reply with quote
Hi All!

I passed the DOST SEI in 2001 but i deffered it and enrolled in a private school. After a year they sent me a letter if I'm still interested to take the scholarship. So, I did.

I transferred to a StateU in 2002 and availed the scholarship. After SY 2002, my scholarship was suspended. No allowance whatsoever is given because I have low grades and was afraid to report to the dost office. Then it was reinstated by SY 2004 for first sem when I reported in the office with the certification of passing grades/class cards. After the first sem, it was again suspended because of my grades.

So technically I was able to avail the scholarship for 3 semesters. I did not pursue my course and my scholarship. I didn't adviced DOST SEI of this.

What should I do to clear my name with DOST SEI and be avail or secure an NBI clearance or to travel abroad?

Please shed some light as to what can I do with the situation and what possible consequences I'll face due to this. Do I have to pay? Blue_PDT_01_13

Any previous experience like this is welcome so you can

Anticipating thanks for your assistance. Blue_PDT_01_15
Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:10 am View user's profile Send private message
yatot
Advanced Prime Mover
Advanced Prime Mover

Post Re: Help needed! Please. NBI/ABROAD Reply with quote
jika wrote:
Hi All!

I passed the DOST SEI in 2001 but i deffered it and enrolled in a private school. After a year they sent me a letter if I'm still interested to take the scholarship. So, I did.

I transferred to a StateU in 2002 and availed the scholarship. After SY 2002, my scholarship was suspended. No allowance whatsoever is given because I have low grades and was afraid to report to the dost office. Then it was reinstated by SY 2004 for first sem when I reported in the office with the certification of passing grades/class cards. After the first sem, it was again suspended because of my grades.

So technically I was able to avail the scholarship for 3 semesters. I did not pursue my course and my scholarship. I didn't adviced DOST SEI of this.

What should I do to clear my name with DOST SEI and be avail or secure an NBI clearance or to travel abroad?

Please shed some light as to what can I do with the situation and what possible consequences I'll face due to this. Do I have to pay? Blue_PDT_01_13

Any previous experience like this is welcome so you can

Anticipating thanks for your assistance. Blue_PDT_01_15

hi jika! welcome to the DOST forum site...

your problem about the NBI clearance has been previously tackled here: http://dostscholars.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=624&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

all of your questions are, I think, already been answered there. Blue_PDT_01_03

but if you have any further questions or clarifications, dont hesitate to ask anyone from the forum... we are welcome to give answers! have a nice day and i hope you can fix this NBI problems of yours, immediately...

thanks for finding your time to post here... Blue_PDT_01_06

Please visit my site at: http://yatotchronicles.blogspot.com
I thank you! Bow!
Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:40 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jehzeel Laurente
Supreme Quality Rate
Supreme Quality Rate

Post Reply with quote
I guess yatot already answered your question Blue_PDT_01_06 If you have more questions. Please don't hesitate to post it here Blue_PDT_01_19 Thanks Blue_PDT_01_12

btw, maybe this thread can help you also:
http://www.dostscholars.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=530

Blue_PDT_01_15

E-mail: jehzlau@dostscholars.org
Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:59 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: