RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
Final Clearance: A walkthrough from DOST, BI and NBI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars View previous topic
View next topic
Final Clearance: A walkthrough from DOST, BI and NBI
alpha
Supreme Erudite Data Analyst

Post Reply with quote
oh my...

how bad...

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
matthewwilson
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post ^^ Reply with quote
yeah .. it was , really ..

now im planning to get another clearance since Ondoy took all of my cmm ..
i didnt all of my clearance was washed away by it ..

^^

hope everything will run smoothly ..

wish me luck
Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:03 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
alpha

Post Reply with quote
gudluck bro..from your sharings parang ayw ko nang magpaclear ah,,,napakahirap naman

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
matthewwilson
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post ^^ Reply with quote
it was really that hard i tell you ..

and to think , on the process of clearing these things out , you will hear governments staffs' themselves blame one another for this hassle ..

weird , and very funny indeed ..

u can have the clearance in the long run but still , ur name is still on the system ..

those clearance that they are giving to scholars who applied for it are not encoded ..

lets say , parang masabing "CLEARED" ka lang .. but ur not totally LIFTED from the list ..
Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:05 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
alpha

Post Reply with quote
bkt naman ganun...d wag na lng magpaclear kung d rin lng pala matatangal ang names natin sa hit list

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
matthewwilson
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
just for the sake of being cleared lang nga .. may papers ka lang na clear ka .. peo ung mga masisipag na government personnel they dont give a damn sa i-assure na walang pproblemahin ung mga scholars nila , as ive said , they will just give u the papers but ur name is not lifted ..
Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
alpha

Post Reply with quote
so if ever i have plans of going abroad..d ako makakalusot sa BI...

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
onatme
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie and would like to send my kudos for coming up with a website/forum like this.

Let me go straight to my predicament and hope you'll be able to help me out.

I got my scholarship in 1998. After a year, i decided to withdraw the scholarship to pursue a different degree. Sadly though, i was not able to finish college but somehow worked my way through. I am currently working in a company which provides training opportunities abroad. I am in the process of securing all cmm that i might need when it's my time to be sent abroad and the first in the hurdle is getting a final dost-sei clearance.

I have read through the other posts but all of them were instructions for those who were able to complete their studies. Nothing similar to my case. I am not sure what cmm DOST-SEI would require from me. I have been working for quite sometime now and is wondering if my employment would be enough to cover for the supposed bond i am tied in.

Would really appreciate your advice. Thank you.
Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:46 am View user's profile Send private message
dunkin1981
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post clearance Reply with quote
saan ko po bah puwede i fax ang letter ko for asking a final clearance... plss anyone?
Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
hariz
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
@ dunkin1981 ....

try to send your docs to fax num 837-1333...or you can call 839-0083 to confirm whether the said fax number still works... that was the number i used to send my docs way back two yrs ago...

@onatme.....

u need to call the DOST main office (Bicutan, Taguig) to check ur status... then they will ask some time, for them to check whether u really did withdraw ur scholarship... after knowing the complete details of ur scholarship from the school u enrolled before...they will calculate how much DOST has given you.... then they will inform you how much you need to pay them back... after payment, u can get ur final clearance. this is actually based on my friends experience.... :-)
Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
aracir
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
hello po. Just got my final clearance and I am applying for a passport. Kaso ang hinihingi sa akin eh yung original copy ng Clearance. Original ba talaga ang ibibigay or pwede photocopy lang?

Sa Davao na DFA ito... Hindi ko na lang muna tinuloy...

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jobderink
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
hello po...im planning to have my final clearance by next week..kailangan po ba talaga ng letter request for the clearance kahit personally akong pupunta dun sa DOST main office sa bicutan or pwede wala na nun,though i have all my COE..

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
budjang
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
@jobderink, kailangan talaga. pag ipipick-up na ung cmm/letters, iiwan ung original copy ng request letter.

nakuha ko na ung certification ko kanina. 5 papers ung binigay.
1- ung certification na cleared na
2- memorandum about sa process time
3- letter for NBI
4- letter for BOI
5- letter for DFA

naguluhan lang ako kasi sa mga nababasa ko, sa NBI at BOI lang pupunta. tapos 2 letters lang.
Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
slowhand
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post All about DOST Final Clearance Reply with quote
I have made a blog about getting a final clearance before. Here's the link: http://www.gayward-concepts.com/final-clearance-with-dost-sei/

Hindi ako nakapagpa-clear agad sa Bureau of Immigration noong kumuha ako last 2009. Kumuha uli ako ng bagong clearance this 2011 kasi hindi raw pwede yung dating signatory sa letter ko.

I would advice din na pagkakuha niyo ng DOST FINAL Clearance, dumeretso na kayo sa BI to clear your name. Pero maghanda kayo ng baon na P500 for the "Extra" processing fee kapag may deregatory record kayo sa BI. In my case, wala naman akong binayaran na P500 kasi CLEAR naman daw yung name ko. Pero yung dalawang kasabay ko na DOST rin, pinagbabayad sila because meron daw silang records.

@budjang: 5 letters na ngayon. dati 3 letters lang.

Mon May 02, 2011 1:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
engr_rvl
Superior Prime Mover
Superior Prime Mover

Post Commendation only Reply with quote
Thanks for creating this info =)

this thing will greatly helps me

i just hope that the process here are still the same when i have to get my turn on filing my CLEARANCE

MANY THANKS AND GOD BLESS TO ALL FELLOW SCHOLARS !!!!!!!!!!

Blue_PDT_01_04
Blue_PDT_01_11
Blue_PDT_01_04
Blue_PDT_01_11

engr_rvl@yahoo.com
engr_rvl@dostscholars.org
rarewind07@yahoo.com
www.friendster.com\engrrickylopez
http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114198070
Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: