RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
Questions about clearances and bond...

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars View previous topic
View next topic
Questions about clearances and bond...
krisvilla
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Questions about clearances and bond... Reply with quote
I was given a 3yr aid by DOST and I have planned to go on a vacation outside the country this Feb 28th-March 3, I didn't know that I have to file clearances just to go on a vacation. I went to the DOST office this morning, submitted my letter of request together with my return ticket, hotel reservation and COE (unfortunately my tenure is only over 2 years and is still ongoing). That was the only requirements they've told me prior to going there. But I was surprised that they have to ask me to get the total scholarship cost (for bond computation) from our school coordinator (I'm thinking that they have the information handy since I am in the office of the DOST), but still I obliged and went back to my school. then when I finally got the paper I hurriedly fax it over to them. after a few minutes I contacted that person only to tell me that they'll just call me whenever their done with the computation. My flight is on the 28Th and it's like 2 weeks from now. Im so in trouble and I dont want to miss my flight. Im just wondering coz I already worked for 2yrs and 4 months now... will I still pay the total bond? I mean the 3 year bond? or just my remaining 8 months? can someone tell me how much is the bond? I really can't remember...

Just to share, I didnt have problems filing my NBI clearance and my passport. but I just want to have my temp clearance processed for Immigration because I dont wanna ruin my vacation if they wont let me ride the plane.. hehehe. I'm thinking calling Immigration if they can check whether my name is on their watchlist.. can I do that?
Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: