RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
Does anybody here care about OLPC?

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » Information Technology Zone - Programmer's Resource View previous topic
View next topic
Does anybody here care about OLPC?
ine
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Does anybody here care about OLPC? Reply with quote
i've been wondering if a lot of are aware of OLPC, XO, Sugar or anything about "$100 laptop"
kasi if meron, can i ask a lot of help from you guys..
I'm into a project and kung sino ung gusto ma-involve pls naman, Get Involved.. Blue_PDT_01_14
It's the best way I see that we can help other Filipinos..
Software development guys..

Blue_PDT_01_19

i'd rather go further and learn the truth that is placed in the uniqueness of every being, creature, and phenomena in this vast universe than to complement those who can recite the laws and pages of books or quote every author ever born, or compute the dimensions of every possible forms made from lines and curves of convex or concave but cannot discern what is morally right and humane.
Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » Information Technology Zone - Programmer's Resource All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: