RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
clearance

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars View previous topic
View next topic
clearance
aldrin
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post clearance Reply with quote
is there a possibilty for me to get an nbi clearance?
i was not able to finished the scholarship given to me?
i wrote once a letter to the main office and faxed it but i was not able to get any reply?

Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:03 am View user's profile Send private message
jemme
Supreme Quality Rate
Supreme Quality Rate

Post Reply with quote
Pwd po.. pero you should not just write a letter.. you should show yourself there :P Di nila papansinin yung letter lang hehe Blue_PDT_01_10

http://jemme.net
ako@jemme.net
Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lumad
Professional Data Analyst

Post Reply with quote
i graduated with a 3yr course last year... and i was able to get 3 NBI clearance, during those years without writing any letter at all' i have worked in a part time job before and got a job after graduation....

bisitaha: http://dostsacebu.blogspot.com/
Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
alexis
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
YOU HAVE TO GO THERE PERSONALLY..THANKS
Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
plus_eight_one
Savant Prime Mover
Savant Prime Mover

Post Re: clearance Reply with quote
aldrin wrote:
is there a possibilty for me to get an nbi clearance?
i was not able to finished the scholarship given to me?
i wrote once a letter to the main office and faxed it but i was not able to get any reply?

hello aldrin,
pwedeng pwede basta for local employment lang. pero kung for travel abroad, kelangan pa icheck muna nila kung cleared ka na sa iyong obligations! Blue_PDT_01_19

Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
tanom
Intel Duo Data Analyst
Intel Duo Data Analyst

Post Reply with quote
tama!

http://www.bugits..com
http://euts.wordpress.com
http://bisrocklyrics.blogspot.com
Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:41 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JHL
DOST-SEI Administrator
DOST-SEI Administrator

Post Reply with quote
I second the motion! hehehe

Nursing Jobs Abroad :: Cebu Pacific
Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:49 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
markiemark
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
Blue_PDT_01_11 Hmm based on experience, there are times getting an NBI clearance is easy without hassle, while for others, you'll be turnedover to Quality COntrol and pass the DOST Endorsement letter for NBI before you can secure the clearance. Why is this so? Di perpekto ang record systems nila, sumtimes, late na magrelease ang dost ng list of scholars to NBI thats why sometimes may nakakalusot n makakuha ng clearance without DOST endorsement.

So play safe. Go to DOST, Get that damned letter before going to NBI so you wont waste your time and efforts (please review the scholarship contract first re: termination, since you may be required to pay..lago0t ka Blue_PDT_01_07 ..gegege)

..But if you know 'someone' from NBI, that's another story hehehe.. Blue_PDT_01_02

(However, if you are still undergrad or didnt completed the scholarship, that clearance is just temporary until you completed or terminated the terms of your scholarship contract . Hmm, If for employment abroad, NBI clearance is NOT a requirement in securing a Passport, but it is OPTIONAL, but i think this must be for another thread discussion hehehe Blue_PDT_01_08 )

"WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN"
[size=08] -markiemark says when asked to explain a zero-point energy's isotropic three-dimensional quantum harmonic oscillation relative similarity on Gaussian's ground state wavefunction of the 1-dimensional quantum harmonic oscillator.
Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:08 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
krisvilla
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Question about clearances? Reply with quote
I was given a 3yr aid by DOST and I have planned to go on a vacation this Feb 28th-March 3, I didn't know that I have to file clearances just to go on a vacation. I went to the DOST office this morning, submitted my letter of request together with my return ticket, hotel reservation and COE (unfortunately my tenure is only over 2 years and is still ongoing). That was the only requirements they've told me prior to going there. But I was surprised that they have to ask me to get the total scholarship cost (for bond computation) from our school coordinator (I'm thinking that they have the information handy since I am in the office of the DOST), so I obliged and went back to my school. the when I finally got the paper I hurriedly fax it over to them. Then I contacted that person only to tell me that they'll just call me whenever their done with the computation. My flight is on the 28Th and it's like 2 weeks from now. Im so in trouble and I dont want to miss my flight. I was just wondering coz I already worked for 2yrs and 4 months now... will I still pay the total bond? I mean the 3 year bond?

Just to share, I didnt have problems filing my NBI clearance and my passport. but I just want to have my temp clearance processed for Immigration because I dont wana ruin my vacation if they wont let me ride the plane.. hehehe. I'm thinking calling Immigration if they can check whether my name is in their watchlist.. can I do that?
Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:00 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
galinam
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
anu b ung mga kelangan i comply after pag graduate?

kkgraduate q plng.. ang n pass q plng s DOST is
ung grades n pnpass every end ng semester..heheh

ung TOR and Diploma e wala p..
kelan b 2 i pass? pg mg clearance n aq b?

and pahabol n question..
my certification b tau n we are a DOST Scholar?

Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_11 Blue_PDT_01_12
Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Greg H. Mendoza

Post Reply with quote
galinam wrote:
anu b ung mga kelangan i comply after pag graduate?

kkgraduate q plng.. ang n pass q plng s DOST is
ung grades n pnpass every end ng semester..heheh

ung TOR and Diploma e wala p..
kelan b 2 i pass? pg mg clearance n aq b?

and pahabol n question..
my certification b tau n we are a DOST Scholar?

Blue_PDT_01_12 Blue_PDT_01_11 Blue_PDT_01_12

Kelangan mo na e pass agad ang TOR at Diploma pag ka graduate mo. Para mabigyan ka ng temporary NBI clearance for you to work. Blue_PDT_01_19

Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:02 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: