RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
what are the BLUE and YELLOW FORMS for DOST clearance?

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 2001-Present DOST-SEI scholars View previous topic
View next topic
what are the BLUE and YELLOW FORMS for DOST clearance?
erhick05
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post what are the BLUE and YELLOW FORMS for DOST clearance? Reply with quote
hi guys...i have read a post regarding how to settle the DOST Clearance...to avoid HIT every time we are applying for NBI clearance...one of the messages in that post (nakalimutan ko na kung kanino) said that we need to fill up yellow and blue forms?...what are those yellow and blue forms...thanks...
Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Greg H. Mendoza
Professional Data Analyst
Professional Data Analyst

Post Re: what are the BLUE and YELLOW FORMS for DOST clearance? Reply with quote
erhick05 wrote:
hi guys...i have read a post regarding how to settle the DOST Clearance...to avoid HIT every time we are applying for NBI clearance...one of the messages in that post (nakalimutan ko na kung kanino) said that we need to fill up yellow and blue forms?...what are those yellow and blue forms...thanks...

Yung blue form, mga grades mo yung per sem while college ka. Pag di ka nag fill up each sem, you need to fill it up pag graduate ka na (Not sure if ganun parin patakaran ngayon sa DOST, I've heard na pag nag submit ka lang ng COE, ok na)

Yung yellow form naman yun yung form na e susubmit mo sa DOST pag nag graduate ka na. Konti lang ang fields ng form na yun. Complete Name, Course Taken, Awards Received, Address, at other personal details lang. Tapos may box for a 2x2 ID Pic. Yun ang na alala ko.

Matagal na yan na patakaran ng DOST-SEI kaya I'm not sure if may updates sila or may bagong batas na dapat sundin or bagong papers na dapat e submit. Blue_PDT_01_19

Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jehzeel Laurente
Supreme Quality Rate
Supreme Quality Rate

Post Re: what are the BLUE and YELLOW FORMS for DOST clearance? Reply with quote
For your reference, here how a yellow form looks like.

Too bad I don't have a copy of the blue form. But it's just similar to a TOR in a blue paper.

E-mail: jehzlau@dostscholars.org
Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:50 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 2001-Present DOST-SEI scholars All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: