RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
update of status??

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars View previous topic
View next topic
update of status??
belle nanol
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post update of status?? Reply with quote
I was one of Batch '98 scholars but enjoyed only 1year on my scholarship.I was given a termination letter the following year. Unfortunately, I lost that letter over the years. Just recently, I received a letter from DOST -SEI main office stating that I have to submit my grades for them to update my status.I have submitted my grades already to the regional office way back. Was that termination letter not enough to update my status? I mean, I'm just confused why they do a follow up on this only after more than 10 years?What's the best thing to do?please help...for this might hinder my plan to work outside the country within this year...thanks!
Tue May 04, 2010 7:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
sUsPenDed26
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
I suggest you go to the nearest regional office so you can settle it once and for all and make sure you bring a copy of your grades during your study.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:25 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: