RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
Clearance for those who were not able to finish college

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars View previous topic
View next topic
Clearance for those who were not able to finish college
onatme
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Clearance for those who were not able to finish college Reply with quote
Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie and would like to send my kudos for coming up with a website/forum like this.

Let me go straight to my predicament and hope you'll be able to help me out.

I got my scholarship in 1998. After a year, i decided to withdraw the scholarship to pursue a different degree. Sadly though, i was not able to finish college but somehow worked my way through. I am currently working in a company which provides training opportunities abroad. I am in the process of securing all cmm that i might need when it's my time to be sent abroad and the first in the hurdle is getting a final dost-sei clearance.

I have read through the other posts but all of them were instructions for those who were able to complete their studies. Nothing similar to my case. I am not sure what cmm DOST-SEI would require from me. I have been working for quite sometime now and is wondering if my employment would be enough to cover for the supposed bond i am tied in.

Would really appreciate your advice. Thank you.
Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 am View user's profile Send private message
roxanilagan82
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
i have the same case with u.
nagamit ko po ung scholarship for only two sems. kc po nagkaroon ako ng grade n 4. tapos next enrollment po d n ko pinayagan mg enroll as dost scholar kya binayaran ko ung tuition ko out of my parents pocket. tapos after one year wala n kmi pera kaya nag stop n ko ng schooling. pano po kya ako makakakuha ng clearance at pano ko mapprove n two sems ko lng nagamit ung scholarship.
need answers badly. Blue_PDT_01_13 . please help me..
Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:50 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
alpha
Supreme Erudite Data Analyst
Supreme Erudite Data Analyst

Post Reply with quote
punta na lng po kayo sa pinakamalapit na dost office or sa dost national office na lng.. Godbless

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 1991-2000 DOST-SEI scholars All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: