RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
need help. tnx sa magrereply..

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » Engineering Department - Where Innovation meets Design View previous topic
View next topic
need help. tnx sa magrereply..
jgm05
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post need help. tnx sa magrereply.. Reply with quote
hi.. i am new in this site. i need help about shifting to another course. i am a dost scholar and a 2nd year student taking up BS Materials Engineering at UPD. i want to shift to Chemical Engineering but some of my friends are telling me that i will be delayed by 1 year. i know that ChE is also under the courses that can be taken if you are a dost scholar. but how will this affect my scholarship if i shifted to ChE? will this be considered as willful abandonement? or will dost cover another 4 years in case i will be delayed?? pls help. tnx..
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 am View user's profile Send private message
makee18
Savant Prime Mover
Savant Prime Mover

Post Reply with quote
dost will cover ur expenses for the remaining years of the 5 year contract stated in the MOA.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:33 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
alpha
Supreme Erudite Data Analyst
Supreme Erudite Data Analyst

Post Reply with quote
hmmmmmmmmmm

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » Engineering Department - Where Innovation meets Design All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: