RegisterHomeForumsGallerySearchFAQMemberlistLog in
Sample Travel Clearance with BI Stamp

Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 2001-Present DOST-SEI scholars View previous topic
View next topic
Sample Travel Clearance with BI Stamp
Jehzeel Laurente
Supreme Quality Rate
Supreme Quality Rate

Post Sample Travel Clearance with BI Stamp Reply with quote
Here's a sample travel clearance from DOST-SEI signed by the Program Director with the official seal of SEI and Bureau of Immigration "No Derogatory Records" Stamp. This is all you need to show in the airport Immigration so that you can go abroad.

For SEI scholars with Derogatory Records, you need to show the airport immigration an Allow Departure Order letter from the Bureau of Immigration.

E-mail: jehzlau@dostscholars.org
Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
chillout15
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Re: Sample Travel Clearance with BI Stamp Reply with quote
Hi Jehzeel,

I was issued the same clearance and bearing the same stamp "No Derogartory".

I will be studying in the US for more my Ph.D. Did you encounter any problems with the immigration? Did they even ask to see the clearance? Have you been asked for money or any fees?

Thank you.
Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
peng-peng
Advanced Prime Mover
Advanced Prime Mover

Post Reply with quote
hi chillout!

what happened to your plan? have u pursue studying abroad?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
rojamaia
Freshmen
Freshmen

Jehzeel Laurente wrote:
Here's a sample travel clearance from DOST-SEI signed by the Program Director with the official seal of SEI and Bureau of Immigration "No Derogatory Records" Stamp. This is all you need to show in the airport Immigration so that you can go abroad.

For SEI scholars with Derogatory Records, you need to show the airport immigration an Allow Departure Order letter from the Bureau of Immigration.

Teka, ano ang ibig sabihin ng with "Derogatory Records"? Meron ka pang obligation at temporary lang ang clearance?

Ako kaya na hindi na-flag sa DFA (2x nakakuha ng passport) at sa BoI (nakapag-HK nung Nov2009), ibig sabihin ba nito ay "No Derogatory Records" na ako? Kailangan ko pa bang pumunta sa BoI at magbayad nung pagkamahal nilang fee?

Or maybe you mean that those with "No Derogatory Records" ay yung nakakuha na ng final clearance?

Please clarify. Thanks!
Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:35 am View user's profile Send private message
Jehzeel Laurente
Supreme Quality Rate
Supreme Quality Rate

Post Reply with quote
No derogatory records mean you don't have an existing file or record with the DOI or the Department of Immigrations.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:13 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Jehzeel Laurente
Supreme Quality Rate
Supreme Quality Rate

chillout15 wrote:
Hi Jehzeel,

I was issued the same clearance and bearing the same stamp "No Derogartory".

I will be studying in the US for more my Ph.D. Did you encounter any problems with the immigration? Did they even ask to see the clearance? Have you been asked for money or any fees?

Thank you.

It means wala kang records sa Immigration. Pag dating sa airport, they did not ask me for any clearance. Blue_PDT_01_01

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:16 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Jehzeel Laurente
Supreme Quality Rate
Supreme Quality Rate

Post Reply with quote
Jehzeel Laurente wrote:
No derogatory records mean you don't have an existing file or record with the DOI or the Department of Immigration

Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:16 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
chillout15
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
[quote="peng-peng"]hi chillout!

what happened to your plan? have u pursue studying abroad?[/quote]

I'm currently in the US now for my Ph.D. program.
Tue May 10, 2011 12:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
meemon
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Travel abroad-temporary Reply with quote
Hi Guys,

I am planning to get a temporary visa to work in Australia. This visa is for recent graduates and its purpose is for the person to gain work experience in their country. Effectivity of visa is 18 months.

Question:
Can I get clearance for this kind of visa?

Thanks,

meemon
Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
chillout15
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Re: Travel abroad-temporary Reply with quote
[quote="meemon"]Hi Guys,

I am planning to get a temporary visa to work in Australia. This visa is for recent graduates and its purpose is for the person to gain work experience in their country. Effectivity of visa is 18 months.

Question:
Can I get clearance for this kind of visa?

Thanks,

meemon[/quote]

Yes. It is your "right" as long as you comply with the terms of your contract. Any travel for more than a month may require you to post a Surety Bond via GSIS, especially in your case which involves temporary work in another country.

You can always request for a travel clearance for any reason, as long as you follow the terms and conditions.
Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
xhming

Post Reply with quote
benefits of beverag chinese blue and gold pattErn gaiwAn es derived from plan chInese yi hOng jing pin a ts and herbs as part liu aN of a daily dietary xin yaNg mao jian regimen. The presenc chinesE long jing I am too lucky to know this. I support it .
Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:33 pm
xhming

Post g Reply with quote
s led to a larger co chineSe jin fan wu ji nsumption of leaf te chinese jin fan wu ji a by the general pub chinEse jin fan wu ji lic in all parts of chinese jiN fan wu ji the world. The hibis chinese jin fAn wu ji SO wonderful. I appreciate this thread. Thanks a lot.
Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:33 pm
azura
Freshmen
Freshmen

Post Reply with quote
nkpgtravel n din ako last yr without the airport immigration asking for my travel clearance, i will travel again this april.. need ko p b mgpaalam ulit? o pwd ng hindi since NO DEROGARTORY RECORD naman ako sa BI? tnx
Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    DOST-SEI Online :: [Scholars and Alumni Community] Forum Index » 2001-Present DOST-SEI scholars All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: